Monic’s My Music Mentor




During my school days I try to learn guitar with different teachers. But nothing worked out. Finally, I joined the summer camp of Monic’s Jager friends. Monic’s got the inborn talent. He turns the things around. There is a difference between a teacher and a mentor. A mentor will walk with you the extra mile.

The way he encourage you is amazing. He use to say if He, She, They all are playing Guitar then why can’t you? He start with very basic and take you to the magical world where you convert you noise into music.

I still remember, during the hot summer afternoon I sit alone under the tamarind tree in Concordia High School Campus, hitting my strings hard. Who ever attempted to play guitar will know this. In the starting it is a pain. But when you put your hard work the miracle will happen. One day the noise will turn into music.

Playing Guitar is a wonderful inner experience. Some time, when you start playing it will go for 2-3 hours in a stretch. If you do some thing what you love then sky is the limit.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” 
 
Friedrich Nietzsche


Here is some of my You Tube Music Video link 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action