Link between Rajendra Chola I & French Island Reunion

The great king of Tamil Chola dynasty Rajendra Chola I , was the first Indian king to  extend his territories overseas .See the below map of Rajendra Chola I territory.

During the 11th century Rajendra Chola I landed in a virgin Island (Reunion) !! .On the world map you can see a tiny dot near Africa .


Due to some reason King Rajendra chola I  left the Island .May be he was not interested, as no one was living there !!

In the 16th century the Portuguese  landed in the Island which was took over by France later , now its French Island with 8,00,000 population .


History must be written of, by and for the survivors.
Anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action