Tips for frequent travellers




A. Travel with Less Luggage

The first rule of travelling is travel lightly. Make sure you carry only the things what you want .So you can move around without any difficulty

B. Carry Books for reading

I always carry a book with me .So I can use my time in reading during travelling .Now a days I started to download interesting too long article from the net and keep a softcopy in my laptop .During long travel hours I used to read this article.

C. Medicine Box

Carry a small medicine box with common medicine for cold, fever, headache etc .This help a lot in emergency.

D. Capture interesting things while you are on the move

If you come across interesting things do not forget to take a snap .You can share this with your Family / Friends.

E. Eat Healthy

Carry water with you & eat healthy food .Do not skip you food at any cost.

F. Sleep well

Plan you travel in such a way that you get enough sleep, so that you can work freshly the following day.

Most important thing is keep the passion to see, meet new places & people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action