Reading ....




I'm the person who love reading .I use to carry a small pocket note .If I find reviews about books in the new paper or magazine.I used to make a note on that book / author name .The next time when  I visit the book store I will not for get to check that books .

Today I  come to know about two blog which falls under the subject Reading


In this blog( it is in Tamil ) the author write review about the books what  he has read .Lot of information about tamil  / English  books  .

Another blog is www.belletrista.com .This  website gives information about woman writers on different subject .

The more you read , you will find there is still more unknown to read !!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action