Morning Walk !!




Started to go for a morning walk every day for 30 Min  .Waking  up early especially during winter season and going for a walk  is not a fun but it’s important !!

I can say I’m a sports man during my school / college days.You can see me  playing  soccer or cricket almost all the days in a week , but not now L


We start to loss the health to earn .And then to earn the health we start losing  what we have earned !!

I totally agree with Chetan Bhagat words

Don’t just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.


Planning and started to set goals  toward balanced successful life in coming days J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action