Apartment Garden


Few weeks back brought some more plants to my apartment garden .Green & nature always give a warm touch to our heart .

I’m inspired more by mysynnybolcony.com
lots of tips and ideas for apartment garden

How we can have a garden apartment ? Where is the space ? There are big plants to small plants.Even you can have very small plants in your office working table .

If you like to have little bit green around your living area .All you need to do some google and pick idea & start implementing it .

And here is My Apartment Balcony Garden


Brought some creeper plants .Hope in coming days its gives more green touch




This is my wife selection



This fish we brought from nearby exhibition



I have heard of sun bath !! What is this bath called ??Balcony Garden bath ??
Oh .. My Son is enjoying this !!


.

Comments

Mexsa said…
Beautiful!!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action