95 Theses of Luther - 31 Oct 1517


You need to have the courage and inner strength to challenge someone who is more powerful than you.Dr.Martin Luther know that when he nailed the 95 theses they will try to nail him down too.

When asked about Dr. Martin Luther’s contents on his book this is his famous reply

Unless I am convinced by the testimony of the Scriptures or by clear reason (for I do not trust either in the pope or in councils alone, since it is well known that they have often erred and contradicted themselves), I am bound by the Scriptures I have quoted and my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant anything, since it is neither safe nor right to go against conscience. May God help me. Amen.[55]

Here I stand


It’s a different church history after 31 Oct 1517 , its because of the Dr. Martin Luther .A truth is a truth all we need is the courage and strength to speak out

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action