Justdial - Bangalore



I’m using Justdial for knowing information , for more than 5 years I’m using this service @ free of cost.

Every Time I dial for some information they greet with Good Morning Mr.Allwyn. They are the only company remember my name .They have a very good Database which gives information immediately by seeing the number!!


Earlier If you call 080 23333333 and ask for any information they will give the information , we need to note down .

Then, Justdial started to send information via SMS

Today I called for some information, they asked me can they connect directly to one of the supplier. And I talk to the supplier immediately!!


This is growing in Business. You have to keep on thinking how to improve your service to customer every day .

Justdial is doing this job excellently

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action