Surprise Letter from President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam


During 2001
One of my colleague shared me the information ,there is a scientist who did a great job for India .And he has written a Book called Wings of Fire .As it’s a autobiography one of my favorite subject .I brought and read that book .

And very much inspired by Dr. APJ Abdulkalam life !! His achievement as a scientist and the way he come across & executed big project . It’s a lesson for everyone to follow . If someone still not read this book then you should read that . Its highly recommended to read .

Then in 2002 He was elected as President of India.I send a Congratulation Greeting Card to him to Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Delhi .

After one month, I got a call from my Principle ( I was working in a college that time ) .He told we have received a letter from President office !! to you name . In fact I have forgotten the Greeting Card I have send to President.

Suddenly I remember about the Mail what I have sent …

The letter from president office with Dr.Kalam signature , its a thanking letter for my Congratulation greeting card !!

Still I have this letter with Me , will scan and update here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action