GAP YEAR – Between School and College

While travelling in train every time I used to see the PNR List on the train to find out the people who travel next to me .

This Tuesday surprised to see five 19 year British name. All the boys are very young .Travelling with trekking bag ,latest IPode & one bag full of Novels.

Here is the Book list what they have

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
South India Travel Guid
And some James Bond Book

After some time I asked them Are you here for a Vacation ?!!!

They said , they are from ENGLAND , just finished school , before joining college took a year break they called this as GAP Year .Visiting South India .Kerala , Karnataka ,Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry .

This GAP Year is not a imaginable things for a Indian Student .Isn’t It !! I was thinking Why this GAP Year . Is this will helpful us in life .

Hear is a student testimony

Before

"I used to think, 'I have to study to get the good grade,'"

After GAP YEAR

"Now it's, 'I want to study because I want to learn the material.'"

Read more here

That’s the difference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action