Travelling …


I do not know how I got the Passion for travelling , Man is a explorer in nature searching some thing for him throughout his life .

“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” -Samuel Johnson

so I chose a Job which allow me to travel more .Averagely every 6 month will be a new place for me to experience and live. Travelling is basically a “change” in the way you live your day to day life .

One fine morning you go to a new place , meet new people shake hands and start your work , wine and dine with them !!! It’s totally a different kind of living .

What about Food !! naturally you will be forced to eat different kind of food .Not everyone is blessed to eat all kind of food , some time you do not like or your religion stops you to eat .I don’t like to be more religious on eating , I have tasted as much as I can what every fall on my hands ,after all you are going to have one life so explore and eat .

Each new place teach you a new lesson ,for me in Srilanka It’s the richness of nature & Budha ,in Bangkok it’s the night life ,in Singapore it city Planning , in Indonesia it’s the human resources ….

Its always a happiness when you keep your foot in new places , your imagination get new shape there .

St. Augustine said correctly ..

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action