The Joy in Teaching


During my early days I worked as a instructor in a college, where I use to teach for textile students .It’s one of my unforgettable and enjoyable days in my career.

Today accidently, I was talking to my old student in yahoo chat. Its more than 6 years I was been touch with him. I asked him still you remember me, he replied “How Can I forget my Teacher “ !! Honestly speaking, after a very long time by seeing his reply I felt full of joy inside me :)

You cannot get this type of job satisfaction is any job.

A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others. ~Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action