Garden in Apartment !!

Due to summer heat , its too hot around me. I thought to make my living space more greener, So did some research in the net and got the idea of Gardening in apartment.

Went to the near plant nursery, asked for the common plants rate.In Bangalore the rate as usual it too high .One small palm plant is around Rs 40 !!

So check the same plant cost in my native(Nagercoil ) surprisingly got 6 small plam plant for Rs 50 . So if you want to start one in your apartment better if you can buy the plants from out your city you can save some money :)



Brought 6 pot,a medium size will cost you Rs 30-40.Even if you want to buy Sand,you can buy a gunny bag will cost you around Rs 40.To start with , I spent Rs.300 and got 6 pot of plants.If this goes well then I have plan to extend more next months.




Here is the Tips How to Plant the plants in the Pot (I know how to do this from My father, he loves gardening and have lot of plants in my home town)



1.Break Some Brick into Small Pc and put some the bottom of the Pot,this will help you to drain the excess water from the Pot
2.Fill some sand , replace the small Plant into the Pot ,keep it in the center and then fill some more sand.Remember you need to have sufficient space to water every day ,so fill the sand accordingly .
3.Good sun light and water is required everyday for a plant to grow.
4.Buy plates to keep under the Pot,bottom of your floor will not get dirty .If you have broken dinner set you can use that too

All the best for Green Place :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action