The Lesson from my Football Coach


You might have seen before starting football or Cricket match, where player’s form a round circle, the coach or captain Stand in the middle and talk something to the team.

What they talk at the last movement?!!

I was playing for a local Football club name “BIMBO” in my native Nagercoil .Before every match start my coach use to say this words

EVEN YOU DIE IN THE GROUNG DO NOT WORRY , BUT NEVER GIVE UP TILL THE END OF THE GAME

I carry this words still today , When things goes tougher and tougher in work

I say to myself , If I die in my work place , then someone will be there to take and bury me , but never give up till the end .

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action