The Knowledge Hunt

Its quite some time I’m using Internet net for information .Whether its to buy new books , Guitar notes ,professional info , personal etc ... Net is a great resource .

Google


We cannot think a world without GOOGLE
If I want to go to my Blog or twitter , I just type allwynlive in the browser then you can see link as above in google search page .

Orkut


In my community I get information about latest book from “I Love Reading community “.In this community people review about what they have read .Most of the time I decide to buy books from this community feed back

Wikipedia



If you want to know about Place , Person ,meaning anything, then this is the place where I find information .The interesting part is we can edit more information and contribute our knowledge through this site .

Twitter


This is another micro blog where lots of information get shared by different people from different walks of life . The good sign is the willingness to share the info what they have learned .

Blog



Another great info park is BLOG . Any subject under this sun is shared here

Now a day’s I almost stop to ask thing which I want to know from others .I just do a click and find out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action