First Round around the Sun !!!

On 13 Feb my son revolves around the Sun one time !! confusing ,he is one year old .



We planned to celebrate his Birthday on the next day .We invited few family members and friends .



The guy who named the Birth day Cake wrongly written my sons name Shwn Kelvin its suppose to be SHAWN CALVIN . And the Shop keeper told we cannot rename .Its like Roman rule Written is Written .My wife felt little bad about that,but who care when the cake is sweet !!



The thing I wonder about my son is ,When every someone sing or if I play my guitar or Yamaha Keyboard he start to sing hum..hum… loudly . I always tell to my wife our son is going to be a Rock Singer 

My birthday message to my son

In the death bed Alexander the Great told to his military commander After my death put my hands out side my coffin box , let the World see that The Great Alexander Who ruled half of the world is going out of this world with a empty hand

Life is not a destiny but it’s a Journey .Happy Birth Day !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action