Two Russian woman , Auto drive & Me


On 9th Oct 2008

 Morning I was on my way to shopping to buy some fish , I saw few Auto ( rickshaw )  driver was having a hard conversation with 2 Russian woman . I crossed them then some thing stopped me . Went back and asked the auto driver what happen , he told nothing you can go from here , now I know then some thing is there .


 Then , I asked the Russian woman what happen . She said the below conversation


 Russian Woman – I have 1 UDS and 20 INR , Can you take me to Oasis mall in ,Koramangala ( is the place she want  to  go )

 Auto Driver – Yes I can take you


 Now the problem is the Auto Driver is not accepting the 1 US Dollar  and he need more money 120 INR .Russian woman only have 20 INR.


She is here in the  mall to  exchange her currency . Sadly its local holiday shop closed .


 Russian woman told me that the driver is not accepting what he has agreed before , I told her he has not understand what u have spoke to him earlier . I suggested her to go to the near by Mall and exchange her currency and give the money in INR to the driver .Russian woman told I’m not going to pay more for this distance what she what to travel now , I talked to the auto driver about this , now all of them accepted the deal and Auto driver took her to near by mall .


 After 45 Min I was back on my way to my house, surprising !!  I saw Still 2 Russian woman and auto driver is standing on the same place  . I asked what happen She replied no exchange shop was open as today is a local holiday !! so they came back with empty hand.


 Auto driver asked me sir pls settle down my problem , I have to go . Two Russian woman really need help now . If you have travel other country you can imagine the situation . traveling in a different country with out local currency is hard and dangerous too.


 I told to the driver to take them to Forum mall which is another mall where u have currency exchange shop . But Auto driver is not willing to move further . So I gave 120 INR from my pocket . Auto driver left the place  !!


 I told the to Russian woman if they want I can take them to forum mall , they agreed for that but  before that I have to hand over my shopping material to my wife . So I asked them to wait .


 I came back after 10 Min to the same place now I find only one Russian woman standing. She told her friend went to forum mall to exchange the money . I was worried if the Shop was closed in forum then again she will be in trouble .


Now  I started talking to the Russian woman , She told she is a professional dancer , came to INDIA along with her friend for a 5 month visit . Staying in Bangalore for 2 days . Later today she want to fly to Goa .There they have planed to stay for a 2 week and then back to Mumbai and finally to Russia .


 So we are waiting .... , it will hardly take not more than 30 min  to finish the work and come back , but her friend didn’t return yet !!


 I saw her face its now become worried , I told her not to worry every thing will be alright .Nearly 1 hr later her friend came and told how she could manage to get the money in the mall .


 She Opened her purse and took the money to give the amount which I have paid to the auto driver .I refuse to take the money .I ask her to carry local currency in your hand when you travel .Ask the auto for meter charge in Bangalore  .


 Finally I told them have more fun and visit India again .Now I can see the smile in there face.


 I  always think that we should treat our guest in a good way as much as possible . I got the chance to do that today . So if you see any person need help give you hand

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action