Same Day Last year Oct 05 2007


Last year 5 Oct  I was there in Indonesia with my colleague  Ashok . It’s the last day for our official trip .When ever I call Ashok  in his mobile he use to ask “ Pa allwyn how are you “. Pa in Indonesian language means Mr.


 We both faced a tough time there . sleep less night , less support from the off shore team , really ……..its hard . Every day we faced problem in implementation .


 During the hard time  I remember Dr.Abdul Kalam Words “When every you do a project you will face problem , the challenge is how you are over coming that “


 Looking back after one year , only one thing is remaining with me now the  Experience  which I gained there !!


In the Photo
Big Man is Mr.Vinod  ERP Implementation Manager
Next to him is Mr.Ashok
Little Cute Girl is Ms.Elly from Philippines


 This year again  5 Oct 2008 , I’m in another clients place . Now a days I’m literally living in clients places


 Note : You can read  my  Blog on Indonesia Trip Oct 2007 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action