Lost My Way !!!

Due to my work , last Monday I have to take a Train from Bangalore to Walaja Road ( Next Junction to Katpadi ) . My Project team Met Jeyaram Join with Me (First time he is traveling in this way ) .Train Started sharp at 6.30 AM from Bangalore Junction .Its around 350 Km Which will take me to reach 10.30 AM ( As I frequently travel in this , I know the Junction where to get down ,timing every thing very well )

I started to Read the book which I was carrying Banker to Poor By Muhammad Yunus . It’s a wonderful book Biography all about Muhammad Yunus Life and Work of Grameen Bank .I was very Much interested in all Biography & Autobiography .

I was deeply gone into this book , the train is also running as per time , usually it wont ( This I know after a some time )

Got interested to Know Muhammad life in US actually he studied there . I was totally in US now .

I looked my watch Now , it show 10.40 AM . Thought Walaja Road will be the next Junction where I have to get down . Train stopped in a station . When I looked the station I know this is not my station where I have to get down . As No board is visible for me asked my team met Which is this station . He told Arakkonam railway station .

I Jumped from My seat !!! . F*** man The station where I want to get down Passed away .I cannot believe this .Before I had traveled in this train for month , so I clearly Know where to get down .I really cannot believe myself HOW THIS HAS HAPPEN !!

I pulled my Bag out and get out from train .It took Some time to realize what went Wrong . Then I realize 3 thing went wrong
1.First I was reading the Book was very much interesting to me .Half I lost in that .
2.Next Half the training is running extraordinarily !!! on correct time on that day , so I wrongly calculated the time .
3.My Team met is sleeping on the train

Took a Bus and went Back to Walaja Road . 2.30 Hr Late to work !!

Comments

CBS said…
Crazy man!!!!
Too much concentration is also dangerous....

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action