The kindergarten Lesson

Today morning I was reading the new paper in the bus while traveling to my office.Two news covers the main page

1.Delih serial blast
2.Christian Prayer Halls attacked in many places in
India

I was thinking on my way ………… in future what is going to happen .....

Suddenly !  A woman inside the Bus Jumped out side before the bus Stops in a BUS STOP .Almost she lost all her balance and the BUS dragged her .Every one inside the BUS yelled .By hearing the sudden cry, Bus driver stopped the bus immediately .Fraction of Sec ! She got her life back . Other wise her head might have jammed with the back tire .

 Is She is a Hindu or Christian or Muslim ??!! No one know .

Today she is alive because every one raised there Voice together when she was in danger

I remember my kindergarten lesson UNITY IS STREANGTH!! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well written article.

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action