Short Stories by S Ramakrishnan

பதினெட்டாம் நூற்றாண்டின் மழை

I mostly like to read Non Fiction books .I'm more interested to know about HISTORY & PEOPLE.
Now I'm also reading Novels / Short stories it reflect the human emotions  in a  beautiful way !! .So added many book to my read list .

One of such  book I'm reading now is the S Ramakrishna's  பதினெட்டாம் நூற்றாண்டின் மழை (Eighteenth Century Rain) .This is the first time I reading S Ramakrishnan book amazing !! narration of story and his Tamil  language is beautiful .The way he brings and show the poor peoples life in his story is excellent .

Must to read book .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Ration Card in Bangalore ?

rambling THOUGHTS in a DAY!!

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire every one to take action